Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI

wow really planned out game!

i have to say i thought it was going to suck but i watched and its really good game. im recommending it to all my friends. nice animation good gameplay. though i havent beaten it yet. nice to see another great lupin the 3rd fan! "lupin the 3rd!!!!!!!"

Muja responds:

THANK YOU!!!
I mean, I put a lot of effort in this. I'm sure it's the best game I made so far - yet, it's been completely ignored, unlike the others.
Why?
Is it because there aren't Lupin's fans out there? Is it because it's a point and click adventure (I know many dislike this genre)?
I don't know, but I'm surely not going to make the whole game if it keeps up like this!
By the way, thank you again for your kind review. ^_^

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

nice

too bad i only got to the fire -ice boss thing. really good crafted game though the music at times did feel akward at times, etc. a some what of a menu theme was played in the middle of battle but its nice.

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

THE BEST ONLINE SLASH 'EM UP!

Better than straw hat samurai.. the drawn screen affects arent the same as straw hat samurai. they did different things. and this game was just more fun. samurai are popular so y no make a samurai game?

Kindergarden Creator Kindergarden Creator

It was Nice

it was nice but many people ar going to boo it becuase its not their thing. but it deserves to be on newgrounds as much as any thing else on here. special the spam and other dress up games

Dragon Flight Dragon Flight

reminds me of star fox

i love i just wanna know what version of flash u used to make it. mx, 8 ?

-Invasion Game- -Invasion Game-

needs more coding

when that helicopter boss got to me all it did was shoot missiles. i dodged of coarse but then my life still went down.

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

great game

though out of know where i became invicible with out goning to the menu. good game.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

great game

484 enemies killed
460 soldiers lost...
9 wins 8 losses
good game

Alien Fight Alien Fight

allright

my highscore was 7 before i got bored. but more charcters and better enemy movement and it could be good.

AS Tutorial AS Tutorial

add more and...

that aside... is this AS 2.0 or 3.0?