Luffy Vs Sanji trailer Luffy Vs Sanji trailer

nice

buts whats the name of the song please? i've been askin for a year now!

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

lol

kinda makes me laugh and every one sees cod 4 as a beast as game or are there people like this guy who can cope with realsim or a game.

MoozipanCheese responds:

*Shrugs*

Call of Duty Black Ops2/2 Call of Duty Black Ops2/2

great!

nice solid fan movie but there should have been outfit changes!

Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI Lupin the 3rd - TSoMI

wow really planned out game!

i have to say i thought it was going to suck but i watched and its really good game. im recommending it to all my friends. nice animation good gameplay. though i havent beaten it yet. nice to see another great lupin the 3rd fan! "lupin the 3rd!!!!!!!"

Muja responds:

THANK YOU!!!
I mean, I put a lot of effort in this. I'm sure it's the best game I made so far - yet, it's been completely ignored, unlike the others.
Why?
Is it because there aren't Lupin's fans out there? Is it because it's a point and click adventure (I know many dislike this genre)?
I don't know, but I'm surely not going to make the whole game if it keeps up like this!
By the way, thank you again for your kind review. ^_^

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

nice

too bad i only got to the fire -ice boss thing. really good crafted game though the music at times did feel akward at times, etc. a some what of a menu theme was played in the middle of battle but its nice.

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

THE BEST ONLINE SLASH 'EM UP!

Better than straw hat samurai.. the drawn screen affects arent the same as straw hat samurai. they did different things. and this game was just more fun. samurai are popular so y no make a samurai game?

HW - Lonely Nights (Vocals) HW - Lonely Nights (Vocals)

Changed My Life

Timothy Swazey were the fk are you?!? these are great beats. i want this guy to rap on all of your songs.

Kazmo - Opening Chime Idea Kazmo - Opening Chime Idea

nice

this sounds like music you would play when an anime company logo apears/ video game. but it has an overvall good tone but in the middle it kinda leaves and eerie feeling that the songs going to continue(a 0:09 ) but it ends with the fade. nice

Kazmo responds:

It's called a cadence lol

Megaman X4 - Zero Megaman X4 - Zero

worthy

i like it. lol whats funny is i just borrowed this game from a friend for the ps1. nice sound i liked it.

John Captain & Steve II John Captain & Steve II

Great

Famas maybe?

Afro Samurai Afro Samurai

damn man

this shit to to cool n***a. u talent

Rooshie responds: